Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am an East Indian Guy But im only attracted to white girls with blue eyes/ blonde hair. is this no

I really enjoy masturbating to beautiful white women all the time. I feel beautiful White Women are the forbidden fruit and I feel they are the most georgeous creatures on earth.



I dont know why but I find East Indian girls ugly, black women nasty and all other females non-attractive.....is there something wrong with me?



I am an East Indian Guy But im only attracted to white girls with blue eyes/ blonde hair. is this normal?

well, dude, it's a matter of your preference.... but try not to mention the word masturbation here... replace it with.... "shake"...



I am an East Indian Guy But im only attracted to white girls with blue eyes/ blonde hair. is this normal?

You're not alone.. But I am a white guy who is the same way. Actually until a couple years ago I had blonde hair blue eyes myself. So I guess it would be considered natural for me. IMO blonde hair blue eyed women are the most beautiful thing on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report