Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do bipolars tend to get gray/white hairs at an early age?

my ex boyfriend has been diagnosed with many mental disorders such as ADHD, OCD, and being a chronic liar.. were both 18 %26amp; dated for 2 years, but he was deeply depressed 4 over a year of our relationship..he began taking antidpressants %26amp; within weeks(once the meds kicked in)he broke up with me impulsively, then asked me back out 2 days later, then broke up with me 3 days after that.myself %26amp; others have noticed that his behavior is very strange, yet none of his friends care enough 2 say nething 2 him about it.ppl feel that he is bipolar %26amp; his meds switched him from depression 2 mania.ive always been his best friend %26amp; stood by his side, even when everyone else "walked out on him" so to speak.now that we're over he acts as if he doesnt even care that we talk nemore,%26amp;he makes no effort2be my friend, in fact it seems he goes out of his way2hurt me.i did notice that when i was with him, hed complain of small bumps on his head%26amp;had many white hairs, does that link to bipolar in any way?



Do bipolars tend to get gray/white hairs at an early age?

that is not true, white hair at early age is not related to bipolarism



Do bipolars tend to get gray/white hairs at an early age?

There is no connection there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report