Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do black people think about white guys who wear their hair in platts or dreadlocks (as best the

Locks are a cultural statement, as are braids. When people of color wear their hair natural they are typicially trying to be in touch with their roots. When white people do it...well, I get what they are attempting to do. I don't find it offensive...but I'm not a fan of it. The white people I've seen usually look rather unkempt...not a good look.



Take a bath!



Sorry, no offense intended.



What do black people think about white guys who wear their hair in platts or dreadlocks (as best they can)?

That's when white ppl over step their boundaries. I've dated all kinds of girls, black, white, norwegian, cuban, African, and I'll tell you what...white girls who act white are a lot more attractive to me then white girls who act black. Just be yourself. Americans have a hard time identifying to their culture because they are so mixed. So in short, white guys with braids and dreads are a lot more annoyin and intolerable then white guys who are white. I would rather hang out with a white skate boarder from idaho then a white guy from idaho with dreads pretending to imitate what he doesn't fully understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report