Sunday, June 20, 2010

I let someone at a salon bleach out my hair... Now it is orange and white.. how can I get it back to

She used bleach and dark color saying that would look better well then it turn white and black.. then she went back in a bleached the whole head which turned it white%26amp;orange. Then told me to go get a store bought blonde and put in on there that would balance it out.. well no it is worse then ever.. how do I fix this.. I have a wedding to go to in 3 days and I can't go like this...



I let someone at a salon bleach out my hair... Now it is orange and white.. how can I get it back to blonde??

wow! I'm actually embarressed now knowing that this person holds a professional license like me. First of all, that salon needs an attitude check and maybe a call to Dept of licensing and local news papers. That's unethical! If you lived in NY I would gladly fix your hair TODAY! Store products won't help this, your hair is porous and highly damaged. The white is because she over bleached you and you have no piment left in your hair. Its orange huh? well, this is off beat for me to give this much advice online but I feel super bad for you. What you need to fix this is not at your availablity because your not licensed to purchase it. Ok the salon has NO choice but to give you back your money. So you are going to go get your money and find another local salon. You are going to go in and tell them you want a semi permamnent deposit only color. I'm going to attempt to at least cut that orange out. They will use Goldwell or Matrix I'm guessing. Soooo, lets make you a formula. The salon will think your crazy telling them this. They may want o adjust but ask them to not change this much please. We are making you a dirty blonde, sound fair for now? Ok, so we want: 1/2 oz 8N, 1/4 7GB or 7G which ever they have. And a 1/4 7SB or 7NN ora dash of 7A mixed with just less that 1/4 7N. Equal parts developer but I want 5 volume. You got this so far? This is really not my thing to give this much online. And I can't see your hair so I'm going on what you provided. They have to watch this, leave it 25-30 minutes. Then if the ends get green tint, they are to mix a light soap cap, very light and work into wet hair VERY fast. and rinse again. This will pull out that green cast you may get. I'm more concerned with covering the orange than the green. Green is easy to fix. After this i would like them to apply a clear glaze for 20 minutes. Semi permanent like PM shines will do lovely. This way your hair will be shiney and soft after all this! Best of luck and PLEASE let me know how it turns out. classy_in_new_york@yahoo.com



I let someone at a salon bleach out my hair... Now it is orange and white.. how can I get it back to blonde??

Go back to the salon. Demand action at once. If they refuse to cooperate, tell them that you will stand outside their shop all weekend with a placard saying: "They did this to my hair"



I let someone at a salon bleach out my hair... Now it is orange and white.. how can I get it back to blonde??

Just go buy a blonde box. Or go to a different salon. It's just orange and white, not black. Those colors will be easy to fix, although, you may still be able to see a red tint in your hair in the sunlight. But I'm sure with some highlights it will not look bad.



I let someone at a salon bleach out my hair... Now it is orange and white.. how can I get it back to blonde??

If i was you i would demand it to be sorted out.Bleach is very strong stuff and can easy snap so dont try to correct it at home.Demand for another stylist or the management to sort it out free of charge of course.I would also get in touch with trading standards who will tell you if you have a right to compensation.



I let someone at a salon bleach out my hair... Now it is orange and white.. how can I get it back to blonde??

that is really cheeky of them, you went in confidence to them to make you look good. demand that they do something for free.



I let someone at a salon bleach out my hair... Now it is orange and white.. how can I get it back to blonde??

Well...your color is pretty much ruined. Someone on this site said they had the same problem and had to shave their whole head. (I'm not kidding.)



You could go and get your $$$ back, but there's no way to get back to your original color right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report