Friday, June 18, 2010

What is a good hair colour to suit brown eyes/white skin that tans easily? hair colour naturally dar

could someone post a picture if they manage to find a good one off internet so i can show my hairdresser?



currently i have bleached blonde highlights but they are too much effort to maintain



What is a good hair colour to suit brown eyes/white skin that tans easily? hair colour naturally dark blonde?

brown ore a light red



What is a good hair colour to suit brown eyes/white skin that tans easily? hair colour naturally dark blonde?

Ohhhh, I wish I had brown eyes!!! :( My natural haircolor is also dark blonde, but I recently dyed my hair into very dark brown. And I think it looks much much better than this natural - ugly color. Dark haircolor makes you look more sophisticated (which I like). And everybody says I look WAY better with darker hair than natural lighter. AND I'm going to buy dark brown-almost black contacts, because I think my green eyes too much stand out... :/ (it looks a bit creepy, and I want to look calm if you know what I mean. . . ) So with your natural eye color, haircolor and skin color, I would offer you to go dark brown. I think you would look awesome!! ;))) Good luck anyway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report