Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A male 36y. hv bn losin hair. I hv tiny little kinda 'white sands' on my scalp 4 long(not

I take shower every morning. Hv been using Jhonson%26amp;Jhonson baby shampoo 4 a long. Pls help me to STOP LOSING HAIR!!



A male 36y. hv bn losin hair. I hv tiny little kinda 'white sands' on my scalp 4 long(not dandref)?

Only buy shampoo from beauty salons, they are not expensive and will not ruin your hair, or cause "white sands", and don't use conditioners. If your hair is healthy, you won't need them. Once you start using conditioners, you can't stop, they "eat" the inner shaft of the hair. Conditioning balm from beauty salons is fine, only use it about once a month.



A male 36y. hv bn losin hair. I hv tiny little kinda 'white sands' on my scalp 4 long(not dandref)?

avacor



http://www.avacor-usa.com/?source=overtu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report