Friday, June 18, 2010

Help me...I have white hairs?

I have some white hairs. do u have any solution on it.any oil, cream, or medicines to reduce white hairs.



Help me...I have white hairs?

DO NOT USE JUST FOR MEN! It contains metallic dyes and its a progressive color, which means the more you apply it the darker it gets which meants eventually you may look like a magicican-which can also happen if you pick the wrong shade.



Go to a salon and they will find the right product for your hair color and commitment level.



Try www.redken.com to find a great stylist in your area



Help me...I have white hairs?

hey.if u have white hair go and color your hair buy the hair color at the store



Help me...I have white hairs?

just die it



Help me...I have white hairs?

Ha! Your expiring! There is nothing you can do but dye it to your normal color.



Help me...I have white hairs?

that goes with the territory.when you age,it gets white.(i dont know how old you are)all you can do is dye it with something like just for men hair color.



Help me...I have white hairs?

You can use natural henna powder. white hair will turn brownish tint. and controlls further graying.



Natural homemade remedies-



Do Hot oil massage,



protien treatment and put fruit pack



once in a week --- read all about it --



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Help me...I have white hairs?

OK it depends which color of hair you have you could color your hair with dye yourself or go to the store and buy it



Help me...I have white hairs?

The age at which a person's hair becomes white depends on hereditary factors, but diet , lifestyle and stress can also cause premature greying . Some of the home remedies for preventing formation of grey or white hair are by massaging the scalp with black tea or almond oil .More cheap and natural remedies for grey or white hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/whitehair.ht...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report